These are my absolute favourite biscuits! When I make a batch they get gobbled up quick smart.
TWH CHOC-CHIP BISCUITS
(Gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, replace honey with Rice Malt syrup for vegan option)
You will need
1x tin of chickpeas (If you don't want to use chickpea's you can substitute with 100g almond meal)
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/4 raw honey
2 tsp natural vanilla extract
2/3 cup cacao nibs
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Rinse and drain chickpeas. Then process them in the food processor. If you don't have a food processor you can smash them with a potato masher.
3. Combine peanut butter, honey and vanilla with the chickpea's either in the food processor or in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer.
4. Add the cacao nibs and mix with a spoon.
5. Using very wet hands roll small balls of the mixture and place onto baking paper of an oven tray. Gently press each ball in the middle to form a biscuit shape.
NOTE - You may need to wet your hands a number of times to stop the mixture from sticking to your hands.
6. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
NOTE- If you like your biscuits a little chewier, bake for 10 minutes
7. Allow to cool completely before eating, as they will fall apart when still hot.