10 things you didn't know about me
Yesterday I had the best day celebrating my 26th birthday with my husband and family. It got me thinking about how open I am on TWH, and how much I let you see into really intimate details of my life. But there is still so much you don't know, so here are a few fun facts that might help you get to know me a little better.
1. My favourite colour is purple, and always has been. I don't consciously think 'oh my favourite colour is purple' I just gravitate towards it.
2. If it wasn't for my bestie, Elle, Michael and I may never have met! We married 5 years and one month later.
3. I LOVE the ocean. I think I get that from my Dad. Mum and I have always said, he has 'salt water in his veins'.
4. I struggle with not being in control.
5. I talk to my family at least once a day.
6. I was a dancer for 15 years. I have done ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, contemporary, adagio, latin and rock and roll.
7. I own and operate my own hair and makeup business and have done for 7 years. You can check it out here
8. I'm a homebody at heart
9. I had blonde hair for a while, and I loved it. But I'm still fixing the damage now!
10. I was born on 14th May 1988, and at 3:33am - 3 is my lucky number
I'd love you to share something about yourself that we don't know in the comments section below, maybe your favourite colour, your age, your hopes and dreams for the future, it can be anything you like!